Thursday, February 4, 2021

THIS LAND IS MY LAND - Brought to you by the extreme right of the Republican Party

The extreme and even slight right of the GOP has brought to you this new theme song to be played at all future rallies.

 THIS LAND IS MY LAND - (adapted from Woody Guthrie - if he were a TRUE AMERICAN)

This Land is MY land

Oh Yes it’s MY land

You are not wanted here.

You never were, dear.

So please take your leave

B'fore my gun gives you a reprieve.

This land was made for ONLY ME.

 
Though I came over, with the others before me,

And stole the east coast, called it my country.

Took the rest by slaughters, not that I’ll tell my daughters;

This land was made for ONLY ME.

 
This Land is My Land

This land ain’t your land

I’m fencing us in,

to protect us from Muslims.

From Mexican druggees, and their rapist thuggees

This land was made for only ME.


When I look back now

At my pictured hist’ry,

I don’t see Blacks now.

I don’t see Chinese.

There were no Jews here.

Let’s make this real clear.

This land was made for only me.


This land is MY land

It’s always MY land

We don’t want gaybos,

or transgender homos.

We stand up straight now.

We can be great now!

Because this land was made for only me.

 

THIS LAND, WAS MADE FOR ONLY ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment