Friday, August 18, 2017

WHERE'S MY STATUE OF IDI AMIN?

Hey insecure White People:

 (I actually thought I was white but just found out from the dudes in Charlottesville Jews aren't White- Not sure what to tell my skin about this).

So you other white folks who are completely torn up about these statues coming down, the ones of Confederate Generals and leaders who sit in the public squares of towns all across the country, I'm quite certain these men were great military leaders.  I'm also quite certain that having been born into a and having grown up with a crappy institution such as slavery made them quite immune to it.  Yeah, yeah, I get it.... but you seem to keep forgetting that these men actually broke the laws of our country -- actually the most serious one of Treason against the United States.  If you doubt this, try taking your own armed militia, seceding your selected area from the Union and see what happens.  On top of defending and fighting for the right of slavery to remain, they committed treason.  So even if in your racist, outdated view of the world through your pale colored glasses you can't see slavery as an issue that was wrong, they committed treason, something many of you so-called patriots can't stand in any form.

Oh, but we can't learn our history, or learn from it if we don't see Stonewall Jackson in our city square, Jon.  Yeah, because clearly we've come a far way when we've elected a guy who just stood up and equated the goals of the Nazis and White Supremacists with those of the 'Alt -Left', as he dubbed it, while calling the reporter grilling him 'fake news.'  How learned and wise these statues have made us all eh?

I've been speaking with some genuinely terrified folks, yelling that if we take these down, book-burning is next!

Um, O------K, I kind of see the connection there (cough), but let's for arguments sake say you believe this is the end of freedom.... Ok, right, but our President, and presumably you (I could be mistaken) just took the sides of the Nazi and White Nationalist groups that just descended on Charlottesville and rammed a car through a crowd.  And I know the Nazis have a first amendment right to gather and protest....
See that flag!  More winners!
Except the protest was supposed to be about these same statues.  It's crazy how Robert E. Lee sounds just like Fuck You Faggots when you think about it.  Or Jews Won't Replace Us.... if you say it fast enough ten times in a fucking row your tongue will get so messed up it's hard to tell if you aren't saying Don't Take Down Robert E. Lee.

I heard those Antifa, people or whatever they're being called, came with some clubs and helmets.  And you know, that is scary, and when you consider how quickly this White Nationalist guy cried at the idea a warrant was issued for his arrest (while walking around with five guns) I suppose those clubs did indeed scare the bejesus out of him!

Remember him?  Vice featured him as a leader of these clusternuts.

So in essence whitey, you are the guy backing the visiting team at the other home stadium who has your team up 14 points in the fourth quarter and are already rubbing victory in everyone's faces, not realizing time is left on the clock and when it all plays out, you're going to lose.  You're the fool.  You're every Atlanta Falcons fan from last year!!  (too soon? - I know, that one hurt me, too).

One guy actually said that every country has their good and bad history and they leave it there - they don't want to forget it.

Oh hell yeah.  You can't want down a Ugandan Street without seeing a smiling face of that fat ass Idi Amin in every window.  I can't tell you often I took pictures with Benito Mussolini in Rome when I was there.  And all the kids now are named after him he's so popular.

I get you're upset.  You're worried you won't be able to remember how white you are if the generals representing total whiteness are taken away.  You'll have to wake up everyday and have to not put on sunscreen and get a sunburn to remember.  And you won't know your white history, the one where we came from Europe, killed another nation of people and shit on our promises and treaties to them, and have continued that trend up until this very day.  You want a reminder of your whiteness?  Tune into the new nearly every other day!

You know, one guy on a chat board said there was no difference than the liberals of ISIS ripping down history in Iraq, etc., and the liberals here.

To this person, I want to say whatever glue you're sniffing, please share.  My world gets warped occasionally but I really want to step in and put your goggles on.  Because man, I would bet I know a lot more liberals than this guy, and as I told him, we're all just looking to rip down the Washington Monument next.  Let's get 'er done.  Liberals of ISIS?  I want to know just what a liberal in the context of ISIS is, because call me crazy, that sounds like an oxymoron to me.

As a side note, why is Washington's Monument a huge obelisk?  I looked it up and they say because it represents the timelessness of the ancient civilizations.  Sure it does!  I'm sure that's what you see whitey.  By your logic it could be taken down because believe me, unless you want a large, sharp phallus teaching your history, upon first sight this does nothing to say "Revolution" to me.

Get a grip on yourselves.  I'm sorry in your all genuine pure Whiteness you can't take a second to step into a person's shoes who isn't white and see what any reminder of slavery on a daily basis might look like, particularly in a society where there are daily attempts to minimize what impact its history had on those affected.  Because if I had to look up at a statue of Rudolf Hess (I don't expect you to know he was the commandant at Auschwitz) every day, I'd be pissed too.

And if you're saying they aren't the same, you're right, it's not identical.  But just like a man aiding and abetting a crime is charged with a crime, the men who fought on the side of slavery, were helping to protect slavery.

End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment